This is the one to make even meat lovers ask for more, and it takes just about 20 minutes.
What you need for 15 burgers:
- 500g cooked black beans
- 250g cooked lentils (or just open a can if you don’t have the time to cook them, wash and drain well)
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- a handful parsley
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- 3 table spoons of tahini
- 150g roasted ground almonds
- 100g raw ground pumpkin seeds
- 6-8 table spoons ground flax seed
- salt and pepper
How to make them:
Pop in a processor well drained beans and lentils together with all the ingredients except the flax seeds. Blend it all well for a few minutes. Than mix in one by one table spoon of the flax seeds until the batter is firm enough to form the patties and fry in a pan with a little olive oil for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and beautiful.